Uruguayan professional soccer player Agustin Canobbio Graviz (born 1 October 1998) is a winger with Athletico Paranaense and the Uruguay national team. Canobbio is a graduate of Fenix’s junior academy. Agustin Canobbio was born in Uruguay a former Uruguayan internationally based father Osvaldo Canobbio, and his mother the late Veronica Gravis. Additionally, he has two siblings: his brother Joaco Canobbio as well as sister Vale Canobbio.
In a league loss of 1-0 against Cerro in August 2016, He made his professional debut with the club on the 30th of August 2016. In January of 2018, He was signed by Penarol as a player in the team.
Canobbio was a former player of Uruguay’s Uruguayan nation’s youth national team. In 2017 he was a part of the team’s under-20 squad that took home the South American U-20 Championship and made it to the semifinals of the FIFA U-20 World Cup.
In Uruguay’s forthcoming FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against Paraguay and Venezuela, Canobbio was named to the 50-man prelim squad on January 7, 2022. In a 1-0 victory over Paraguay on the 27th of January in 2022, He made his debut for the senior team.
Agustin Canobbio Biography
Agustin Canobbio is a renowned Soccer Player, who was born on the 1st of October 1998, in Uruguay. Uruguayan professional footballer is well-known for his role as a winger and striker with his club Penarol club. Also, he is well-known for his role as a forward in Uruguay’s under-20 national team. As per Astrologers’ predictions, Agustin Canobbio’s zodiac signs are Libra.
He was raised and born in Uruguay.
Agustin Canobbio Bio
The table below gives brief information about Agustin Canobbio. This table allows you to go through the Uruguayan footballer’s profile as quickly as you can.
|Birth Name||Agustin Canobbio Graviz|
|Nick Name/Popular Name/Shirt Name||Canobbio|
|Age||24 (as in 2022) Years|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Libra|
|Born Place||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Date of Birth||1 October 1998|
|Home Town||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding, Swimming|
Who is Agustin Canobbio’s girlfriend?
According to our data, Agustin Canobbio is possibly single and hasn’t been previously engaged. In Mai 2022 Agustin Canobbio was not with anyone.
Relationships Record: We do not have any information on past relationships with Agustin Canobbio. We need your help to make the necessary records on the relationship with Agustin Canobbio.
Religion, ethnicity, and political opinions
Many people want to know what Agustin Canobbio’s ethnicity, nationality, and race are. Let’s look it up! According to the public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Agustin Canobbio’s race is Not known.
Agustin Canobbio Net Worth
Agustin is among the most wealthy Soccer players & listed as the top Soccer Player. Based on our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Agustin Canobbio’s net worth is around $1.5 Million.
Agustin Canobbio FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
Agustin Canobbio is 24 years old. He plays the wide middle position at Club Athletico Paranaense. In FIFA 22, he has rated an overall score of 73 with an estimated rating of 78. Canobbio has a skill rating of 4 stars. move to score.
In Coviola, Liga de Ombues de Lavalle, Canobbio started playing baby football. 2011 was the year that marked the beginning of his involvement in Fenix’s youth divisions. He started with the pre-seventh.
Centro Atletico Fenix
- In the second quarter of 2016 after impressive performance for the 4th division.
- In August of the same year, He was able to make his first appearance with Cerro in Parque Capurro in the Special Uruguayan Championship that was organized by his coach Rosario Martnez.
- Because of his participation in 14 out of 15 matches played He had numerous opportunities to play in seven games, and he even started seven.
- Participation at his participation in the South American U-20 of 2017 was limited following his win as a champion of his Uruguayan team.
- A few days prior to the final tournament, he traveled to South Korea to play in the U-20 World Cup.
- Furthermore, He had two assists in nine games during the Apertura.
- A star player for the Uruguayan U-20 team in 2018 He joins Penarol and played in 66 games, alternating in international and local competitions. He was able to win an appearance in the Uruguayan Super Cup and Uruguayan Championship.
- After the ups and downs of this campaign, FC Barcelona has decided not to renew the contract until 2020.
- Canobbio will return to Penarol in 2021 following his new job at Fenix and where he is a star during his 2021 Copa Sudamericana, scoring against Corinthians and River Plate, and assisting in a few instances.
- In the rematch, He was the ultimate match against Nacional during the final round of the tournament.
- This meant that it was possible for him to win the confidence in the bias of aurinegra, and the contract was renewed until 2022.
- Agustin is a player in the Uruguay national team for youth in categories under-17 and under-20.
- A pre-selection made by Fabian Coito in December 2016 gave him the first chance to take part for the team in 2017’s South American U-20 Championship, where his confirmed as a player in the team.
- On the second day of the tournament, the team played against Argentina and was able to draw 3-3 in a game that was equal.
- Uruguay took the title after defeating Ecuador 3-1, in the final match of the series.
- He was selected in the final squad of the U-20 World Cup in South Korea on the 25th of April.
- In the tournament, the Uruguayan squad played in seven matches and made it to the semifinals in which they were defeated by Venezuela in penalties. Canobbio participated in every single game.
- The sky-blue team was defeated on penalties by the Italians. Italians in the final match to secure third and fourth positions.
- There was a reserve player named Diego Alonso on his list back in January 2022 but was not selected for the team.
- However, Canobbio was summoned to take care of the victims following the COVID-19 positive case in the cases of Lucas Torreira and Diego Rossi.
- So that he was able to make his first appearance against Paraguay at the end of the second part of Uruguay’s World Cup qualifier.
After you read his biographical details and reading his biography, you’ll be able to agree that Agustin Canobbio was a tireless worker to succeed. Even children who are poor in the slums can imagine big and realize their goals thanks to him.
In his successful story, the family of his father and mother were key players. Their contribution to his success could not have been achieved without them. With what they’ve achieved they deserve all the praise they can get.