Andre Ayew Fifa 22 is a Ghanaian professional footballer who was born on December 17, 1989, in Seclin, France to a Ghanaian father and mother, Abedi Pele. He is a forward player in the Premier League club Swansea City and also for the Ghana nation’s team Black Stars.
Andre Ayew’s net worth birthday age, height size, weight, 2021-22! In this article, we’ll learn about the age of Andre Ayew. Who is Andre Ayew’s girlfriend currently and how much money is Andre Ayew worth?
Andre Ayew Fifa 22 Biography
Andre Ayew is a famous Soccer Player, who was born on 17 December 1989, in France. Ghanaian striker who started his professional career with Marseille and was later sent for a loan by Lorient in 2008, and then to Arles Avignon in 2009. He was a part of the Ghanaian national team in 2007. According to Astrologers, Ayew’s zodiac signs are Sagittarius.
The father of his son Abedi Pele played professional soccer in France.
In 2011, Ayew received the honor of being named BBC African Footballer of the Year, as well as Ghanaian Footballer of the Year. Andre is the son second in line of the three-time African Footballer of the Year and FIFA 100 member Abedi “Pele” Ayew and has two brothers, Ibrahim and Jordan, who are also professional footballers.
|Full Name||Andre Ayew|
|Date of Birth||17 December 1989 (Age 32 years old)|
|Profession||Soccer player and football player|
|Prefer Foot & Side||Right|
|Coach Name||Stay tuned for updates|
|Name of the League and Club||Ghana national team for football|
|Agent Name||Stay tuned for updates|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Ayew started his career in Ghana and was a player for Nania and making his debut with the club at 14. He made his debut in 2005 when he joined his father’s previous club, Marseille, and spent two seasons at the youth academy of the club prior to debuting in the 2007-08 season.
- Ayew went on to spend the next two seasons on loan with Lorient and Arles-Avignon. He was instrumental in helping the latter team to be promoted to Ligue 1 for the first time.
- In 2010 he returned to Marseille and was a key part of the team managed by Didier Deschamps. He played more than 200 appearances and won consecutive Trophee of Champions, as well as Coupe de la Ligues in both 2011 and 2010.
- Ayew has been an international full-time player for Ghana since 2008 and has won more than 65 caps. At the age of youth Ayew played as a captain of the under-20 team which took home two championships: the 2009 African Youth Championship and the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
Related: FIFA World Cup 2022
He was a part of 2 FIFA World Cups (2010 and 2014) and the Four Africa Cup of Nations (2008 2010, 2012, and 2015) and helped them finish as runners-up in both 2010 and 2015. He also was a top goal scorer in the final.
Due to his dual French as well as Ghanaian citizenship, Ayew was eligible for France as well as Ghana. He initially decided to play for France with the excuse of the futile inquiry by Ghana’s Ghana Football Association in order to get in touch with Ayew as the reason but he also declared Ghana as his first choice and cited his father as a reason.
- Ayew was then summoned and was a part of a training camp for his France Under-18 squad.
- In 2007 he declined numerous offers to join Ghana’s under-21 squad. Ayew was later told by that the Ghana Football Association that he was close to playing for France on an international level by stating “At the moment, there’s only one option available because I’ve only been given an invite from one nation and that’s France.”
- At the level of youth, Ayew represented Ghana at the level of under-20 and led Ghana to victory in both the 2009 African Youth Championship and the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup. As part of the African Youth Championship, Ayew scored two goals against Cameroon in the group stage, and South Africa in the semi-finals.
- The semi-final score of 4-3 took Ghana into the final where Ghana beat the group stage rivals Cameroon 2-0.
- The win at the championship led to the team being selected for the next U-20 World Cup. The tournament was won by Ayew scored two goals during the game against England as part of a four-goal defeat and also scored the equalizer score with South Africa in the round of 16.
- Ghana was able to win the match with extra time, thanks to a goal by Dominic Adiyiah. Ayew was the captain of Ghana to win against South Korea and Hungary in the semi-finals as well as the quarterfinals respectively, in order to advance to the final, where they would play Brazil.
- In the final match, Ghana defeated Brazil Brazilians 4-3 in penalties to take home the U-20 World Cup. Ayew scored Ghana’s first penalty during the shootout.
Religion, ethnicity, and political beliefs
Many people want to know what’s Andre Ayew ethnicity, nationality, and Race is. Let’s look it up!
Read more: Best Place to Visit in Qatar
On the 10th of June, the 10th of June, 2015 Premier League side Swansea City announced that Ayew was joining the club on a no-cost transfer and signed an agreement for four years with the Swans subject to Premier League and international clearance. Ayew was the first player to score a goal with Swansea on the day of his first game against Chelsea on August 8th, 2015, in a draw.
15 August 2015 was the day that Ayew got his 2nd goal of the second match with Swansea a 2-0 win over Newcastle United. The form continued in the following league game in the match against Manchester United, where he scored and contributed an assist.
Ayew was awarded Premier League Player of the Month August in 2015. He was also awarded Swansea’s monthly prize The GWFX player of the month in August. He did this after having a rapid impression, with three goals scored in the initial four league games.
Who do you think Andre Ayew is dating?
According to our information, Andre Ayew married Yvonne Ayew. In May 2022, Andre Ayew was not with anyone.
Relationships Record: There are no records of previous relationships with Andre Ayew. We need your help to create the records of dating For Andre Ayew!
Andre Ayew Relationship Status
Andre Ayew Net Worth
Andre is among the most wealthy Soccer players & is listed on the top list of Soccer players. According to our analysis of Forbes & Business Insider, Andre Ayew’s net worth is around $1.5 Million.
Marseille Club: Trophee des champions in 2010 and 2011 Coupe de la Ligue: 2011 and 2012.
Africa Cup of Nations Silver Medal 2010 and 2015 Africa Cup of Nations Bronze Medal 2008. African Youth Championship: 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup: 2009.
BBC African Footballer of the Year 2011. Ghana The player of the year: 2011. Africa Cup of Nations Top Goalscorer: 2015. Premier League Player of the Month: August 2015.
Facts & Trivia
Andre was ranked on the list of the most popular Soccer players. Also, he is ranked on the list of famous celebrities that were raised in France. Andre Ayew’s birthday falls on the 17th of December every year.
Andre Ayew Social Media Accounts