The Prime Minister’s Office’s Strategic Reforms Implementation Unit (SRIU) has invited Pakistani nationals to apply for the Professional Internship Program.
Transgender, female, and other disabled people are strongly encouraged to apply for The PM Office’s SRIU internship program in the field of Professional.
This is everything you should be aware of The Professional Internship program in the PM Office:
Graduating students with Bachelor’s degrees in Management Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or other related areas are eligible to apply.
Graduates must be 27 years old or younger on the application deadline for this Professional Internship Program at PM Office’s SRIU.
They must also have at least one year of experience developing and implementing development or government projects.
know More: Best ways to Achieve your Financial Goals
- Microsoft Office
- Data analysis with statistical software
- Thinking critically
- Job Responsibilities for Problem Solving
- Help government agencies with collecting data
- Recognize the weaknesses in the execution of projects. Identify gaps in the implementation of
Make progress reviews
- Formats, design frameworks, and research templates
- Meet with agencies of the government
- Get updates from the ministries on various initiatives
How to Apply?
The candidates who qualify must make Concept Proposals for five projects in the development or social sectors which can be implemented within this country, on a short-term medium-term, and long-term scale.
The Concept Proposals must be no more than 400 words. They should contain a problem-solving description, suggested solutions, and the modalities to implement.
Interested candidates are required to email the Concept Proposals along with their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 June, Friday.