Heung min Son, a Tottenham Hotspur player and one of the premier league’s most dangerous foreign strikers, is a Tottenham Hotspur superstar. Continue reading to find out more about Son Heung-min’s family, nationality, net worth, and facts.
Heung min is one of the most successful players at Tottenham Hotspur over recent seasons. He is a South Korean native who has overcome all obstacles to become a big player in the Premier League. His father and family have been a great support for him. His life and his career are fascinating. We are going to tell you everything we know about Son. Let’s get started!
Quick Facts About Heung Min
|Net Worth||$28 million|
|Nickname||Ronaldo, Here Comes The Son|
|Age||29 years old|
|Residence||Hampstead, Greater London (UK)|
|Sources for Wealth||Football|
|Endorsements||Adidas, Gillette, and Bing Ice Cream|
Heung min was a key player in Tottenham Hotspur’s victory against Manchester City on Sunday. He scored the decisive goal in the match and helped Nuno Espirito Santo start their campaign on the right foot.
Son Heung-min Net Worth
Rumors suggest that the net worth of the Korean international is around $28 million. The money comes from endorsements and his wages at Tottenham Hotspur. He earns PS200,000 per week, a substantial increase from his previous contract. On his previous contract, the player earned PS140,000/week. However, the player now receives close to PSD10 million in yearly wages.
He endorses both the popular sporting brand Adidas as well as Gillette. He endorses Bing Ice Cream, despite being a sportsman.
Heung min Club Career
- Son began his football career at an early age playing for FC Seoul.
- His father was a great coach and encouraged him to be ambitious and hungry.
- He made a breakthrough in South Korea with the team and joined Hamburger SV’s youth set-up in 2008.
- In the following season, he was loaned out to FC Seoul.
- He saw it as an opportunity to learn, not a loss.
- Hamburger SV called him back after he displayed excellence.
- He made his senior debut in 2010 and played 78 games for the German club.
- Bayer Leverkusen was able to track down his incredible rise in Germany and signed him in 2013.
- In just one season, he earned a spot in the squad.
- He scored 29 goals and provided 11 assists in 87 games over his two-year tenure at the club.
- During his second season, he was a serious target for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.
- In 2015, he was signed by the Spurs. He has been an outstanding performer for the English team since then.
- He scored four goals in his first season and only one assist.
- He soon found his feet and started to feel the fire in his boots.
- In 308 games, he has provided 69 assists and scored 117 goals.
- He is already a prominent figure in the club.
- He was the top scorer for the team in his last 2021/22 season despite sustaining a severe injury.
Heung min International Career
- Son was involved in the national setup since he was 17 years old.
- As a player on the South Korean U-17 football team, he participated in the U-17 World Cup 2009.
- He was a remarkable player and earned his senior debut in just one year.
- In 2010, he was part of the senior team’s friendly match against Syria.
- Son has been a key player in the national team’s recent seasons.
- He was a member of the South Korean team at the 2018 and 2014 World Cups.
- His biggest break was in the Asian Games.
- His team won the 2018 Asian Cup, which eventually allowed the entire squad to be exempted from military service.
Heung min Personal Life
Heung min spoke out about his father’s wish in an interview. Son’s father asked him not to marry until he stops playing the sport. He had previously dated the Korean Pop stars Yoo So-young and Bang Min-ah. In 2015, he dated both of them but ended up splitting their ways.
Heung min Girlfriend and Child
Heung min is currently single. He has dated Kpop stars like Yoo So-young and Bang Min-ah. He is very strict about marriage. Son claims that he won’t marry or have children before the end of his professional career. That’s quite a strong claim.
Heung min Sponsorship
Since his Hamburger SV days, Son has been associated with Adidas. He is also featured in advertisements for Gillette and a South Korean Ice Cream company called Bing Ice Cream.
Heung min Social Media
Heung min is active across the two main social media platforms.