Manuel Ugarte Ribeiro (born 11 April 2001) is an Uruguayan footballer who is a player in the Uruguayan club Sporting CP and the Uruguay national team. Born in Ciudad de la Costa, the neighborhood close to Lagomar the place where he grew up at the time, he began his football career as a forward in City Park.
Just 15 years old age He made his debut in the initial team from CA Fenix when the opportunity was presented. At the age of 18 forward, he became a box-to-box midfielder and was head for the Uruguayan under-20 side.
Experienced in playing in the South American Cup and with the nation’s Olympic Team, his name caught FC Famalicao’s interest in December 2020.
Sporting CP signed him as their latest player for the 2021/2022 season just a half-season after arriving in Portugal. Ugarte isn’t able to conceal his excitement at playing with the Portuguese champions, and he promises to put everything back on the field when he steps onto the field to play for the lions.
Manuel Ugarte Biography
Manuel Ugarte is a famous Football Player, who was born on April 11, 2001, in Uruguay. According to Astrologers Manuel Ugarte’s zodiac sign is Aries.
Manuel Ugarte Ribeiro (born 11 April 2001) is an Uruguayan professional footballer, who plays as an attacking midfielder with Primera Division side Centro Atletico Fenix.
A student at the academy for the youth of Fenix Ugarte, he began his career at fifteen on the 4th of December, 2016 in a league 4-1 victory against Danubio. The goal scored by him was his first on March 10, 2019, with a 2-0 win over Racing Club.
Manuel Ugarte’s Age and Birthday Info 2022
How old is Manuel Ugarte? What year was his birth date? Here, we’ll reveal his birthday, age, and the date of his next date of birth, place of birth, the home town as well as other pertinent information. Manuel Ugarte was born in Montevideo. His birthplace is Uruguay. The date of his birth was 11 April 2001. He is currently aged 21. His birthday will be Tuesday, 11 April 2023. Look at the table below.
|Date of Birth||11-Apr-2001|
|Next Birthday||Tuesday, 11 April 2023|
|Age in 2022||21|
|Place of Birth||Montevideo|
|Country of Birth||Uruguay|
Manuel Ugarte FIFA 22 Stats – Potential And Rating
A 21-year-old midfielder from Sporting CP in Portugal, Manuel Ugarte plays as a central midfielder. In FIFA 22, he has rated an overall score of 74, and a potential score of 84. The rating of skill moves for Ugarte is three stars.
Manuel Ugarte Net Worth
Manuel Ugarte is one of the most wealthy Football Players & listed as the most viewed Football Player. According to our analysis of Forbes & Business Insider, Manuel Ugarte’s net worth is about $1.5 Million.
Ethnicity, religion, and political opinions
According to the public resource, IMDb & Manuel Ugarte’s race is Not known. We will provide updated information on Manuel Ugarte’s religious and political opinions on this page.
who do you think Manuel Ugarte is dating?
According to our data, Manuel Ugarte is possibly single and has not previously engaged. As of May 20, 2022, Manuel Ugarte isn’t engaged to anyone.
Records of Relationships: Unfortunately, we don’t have evidence of previous relationships with Manuel Ugarte. We need your help to create a record of the relationship with Manuel Ugarte!
Manuel Ugarte Height, Weight & Measurements
At the age of 20, Manuel Ugarte is 6’0″ and weighs 161 pounds.
Manuel Ugarte With Fenix
- The native of Montevideo, Ugarte began his football career at City Park’s youth squad prior to joining the Fenix youth team when he was 15 years old.
- After being substituted for Agustin Canobbio at the end of the 83rd minute Danubio’s victory by 4-1 on the 4th of December He made his debut as a professional.
- He was the youngest professional athlete to play in Uruguay during the 20th century (aged 15, 233, and 15 days).
- Ugarte started his football career in the striker position but he later switched to the midfielder.
- His first strike came in a 2-0 victory at Racing Club on 10 March 2019, and he would go to play 14 times in the Uruguayan First Division under Juan Ramon Carrasco.
- A five-year agreement was signed by Ugarte with Portuguese club Famalicao on December 29, 2020, for a sum of EUR3 million, which is 80percent of his rights to economics.
- On January 17, 2021, he was part of the entire winning 2-0 in Santa Clara on his Primeira Liga debut.
- The goal that he got in the 1-1 win against Rio Ave on 21 February was his first time playing for the club.
- While Ugarte was not a part of the game initially under the direction of manager Ivo Vieira, he eventually gained his place in the team due to his ability to play in a variety of positions. This allowed him to play in a variety of midfield positions that the coach appreciated since Famalicao was close to getting into his place in the Europa Conference League.
Manuel Ugarte Transfer To Sporting CP
- In exchange for half his economic entitlements, Ugarte signed a five-year agreement for five years with Sporting CP of the same league on August 9, 2021.
- In 90 minutes of the club’s 2-1 win against Braga on the 14th of August, He was made his debut.
- 2 January 2021 was the day that Ugarte was the first player to score a goal in his career for Sporting and opened a 1-0 win against Famalicao in the home stadium.
- As a substitute for Joao Palhinha, Ugarte began playing as a starter following Palhinha’s injury. He was then given Palhinha’s role for the 3-1 Lisbon Derby victory against rivals Benfica on the 3rd of December.
- He became more consistent and threatened Palhinha’s starting spot. The manager of the team praised him for his remarkable performances and rapid adjustment into the squad.
- In total, 5 caps Ugarte played for Uruguay at the level of under 20.
- Ugarte was included in the final 23-man squad to be included in squad for 2020’s CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament by Uruguay under-23 head coach Gustavo Ferreyra on 29 December 2019.
- As Uruguay was third in the tournament, he played seven out of nine games and scored in the final 1-1 against Brazil.
- A 35-man preliminary squad in Uruguay’s 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches against Argentina and Bolivia was announced on March 5, 2021.
- The next morning, CONMEBOL stopped the matches because of COVID-19 issues.
- In the match against Bolivia, the team made his debut for the senior team as a substitute in the 70th minute for Matas Vecino in a 4-2 win on September 5, 2021.
Manuel Ugarte’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Many celebrities are on social media platforms. Many of us would like to keep track of them. In this section, we have added the social media profiles for Manuel Ugarte including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Wikipedia.
After you read his biographical essay You will be able to agree the fact that Manuel Ugarte worked so hard to succeed. Even the most disadvantaged children from the slums are able to dream big and fulfill their goals thanks to his guidance.
It is vital to recognize that his mother and father played a major role in his career success. His professional life wouldn’t have been the same without this contribution. They are worthy of all the praise for the work they’ve done.