Diego Nicolas de la Cruz Arcosa (born 1st June 1997) is an Uruguayan footballer who is of Argentine nationality. His current club has been named River Plate of the First Division of Argentina in which position he is in is an offensive midfielder.
He is a player on the international stage in Uruguay. Uruguay National Team. Carlos Sanchez, a current player for Santos FC in Brazil and for the Uruguay national team is his half-brother from his mother’s family.
Nicolas de la Cruz net worth, birthday, age, height, weight, wiki, fact 2021-22! Here, we’ll learn about the age of Nicolas de la Cruz. Who is Nicolas de la Cruz dating now & how much money does Nicolas de la Cruz have?
|Parents||Iris Nellys Arcosa|
Nicolas de la Cruz Biography
Nicolas de la Cruz is an infamous Soccer Player, who was born on the 1st of June 1997, in Uruguay. Uruguayan Soccer attacking midfielder was signed to Club Atletico River Plate in 2017 following two years at Liverpool Montevideo.
His team won 2017 the Copa Argentina, the 2018 Supercopa Argentina and 2018, Copa Libertadores, and the 2019 Recopa Sudamericana. According to Astrologers Nicolas de la Cruz’s zodiac sign is Gemini.
His spouse, Vanesa Britos, has two daughters, named Catalina as well as Agustina. Name of his mother is Iris. There is a younger brother called Carlos who is an elite soccer player.
Nicolas De La Cruz’s Net Worth
In 2022, how much will Nicolas De La Cruz’s pay be?
In August 2017, Nicolas De La Cruz signed an agreement in August 2017 with CA River Plate that extended to Feb 19, 2021. It expires in December 2022. This brought him a hefty salary of PS490,000 per annum. We’ve looked up the figures, which means he earns a salary of PS1,346 per day and PS56/hour!
Religion, ethnicity, and political opinions
Many people are curious about Nicolas de la Cruz’s ethnicity and nationality, as well as his Family history & Race. Let’s look it up! As per public resources, IMDb & Nicolas de la Cruz’s ethnicity is Not Known.
Who is Nicolas de la Cruz dating?
According to our information, Nicolas de la Cruz was married to Vanesa Britos. As of May 20, 2022, Nicolas de la Cruz is not in a relationship with anyone.
Relationships Record: We do not have any information on past relationships with Nicolas de la Cruz. We need your help to make the necessary records on the relationship of Nicolas de la Cruz!
Facts & Trivia
Nicolas was ranked number one in the top 10 list of the most well-known Soccer Players. Also, he was ranked on the list of famous people who were born in Uruguay. Nicolas de la Cruz celebrates his birthday on June 1 each year.
- He started playing football at Club Cohanim.
- His half-brother of his, Carlos Sanchez, a former Liverpool player who played for Defensor Sporting, advised him to join the school that is blue and black.
- 2011 was the year that De La Cruz joined Liverpool’s school of training on advice from his elder brother.
- Their first win came in 2013 when they took home the Apertura Tournament. However, Danubio has crowned both the Clausura and the table for the year.
- Nicolas scored an assist in the semifinals in the semifinal, and Liverpool defeated the opposition in the game 3-2 after extra time. They forced the final.
- Despite taking 2:1, Danubio won the Uruguayan Under-16 Championship on 19 December 2013.
- For the youth team, Nicolas scored six goals for the club in 2014.
- Bolita Bolita performed at his peak when he played for the Liverpool under-19 age group, Bolita scored six goals in the Apertura tournament in 2015.
- After scoring a goal during the Clausura and was then promoted into the team’s first squad by head Coach Juan Verzeri.
- One final note should be mentioned about the Uruguayan Sub-19 Championship, which was won by the team sub-19 in the closing tournament.
- Defensor Sporting had dominated the category for the past four years, and it was able to end its dominance. In addition to getting into this year’s U-20 Copa Libertadores, they were also able to qualify for the World Cup for U-20s.
Nicolas De La Cruz Beginnings In Liverpool
- His professional debut was on the 13th of September of 2015, during Day 5 in the Opening Tournament, playing 90 minutes against El Tanque Sisley in the Olympic Champions, wearing number 18, and winning one to 0 through the goal scored by Renato Cesar.
- Nicolas was the first player to play when he was 18, 3 months with 12 full days.
- On the 19th of September on 19 September, he took part in his first game at Belvedere against the tournament’s leader Defensor Sporting for the second time.
- Andres Scotti, Brian Lozano Andres Scotti, Brian Lozano as well as Felipe Rodriguez were some of his opponents during the 90-minute contest.
- Junior Arias and Sebastian Rodriguez scored goals for Liverpool in the 2-1 win against Viola. The most impressive player of the game came from De La Cruz, who performed admirably.
- In the wake of the U-19 coach of the club, Gabriel Oroza, who was the coach of De La Cruz in this group, resigned from his post following the date 11 November Juan Verzeri stepped down from his post.
- After an unsatisfactory beginning to this season, Liverpool placed 12th on the Torneo Apertura. Through 11 matches, Nicolas started all eleven playing eight hours on the court, and was issued two yellow cards.
- On the 5th of January 2016, De La Cruz confirmed coach Oroza to be the team’s coach during the preseason.
- In the wake of his decision to play in the Libertadores Sub-20 team, the player took part in an informal fixture in the match against Deportivo Maldonado with the substitutes and the match ended 2-2.
Nicolas De La Cruz At Copa Libertadores U-20
- The team’s participation at the 2016 Copa Libertadores U-20, held in Paraguay The team was officially confirmed on the 15th of January.
- Liverpool was assigned to group A together with Cerro Porteno, Bolivar, and Lanus. Number 10 was given to Liverpool.
- A journey to Carrasco towards Paraguay was completed on the 28th of January.
- In his debut international match on the 30th of January, in a local match at Cerro Porteno, Nicolas scored the draw in minute 15. His partner Juan Ignacio Ramirez made it 2-1.
- Liverpool lost 3-1 to Lanus the Argentinian champion in a tense match that saw the referee issue the players 10 yellow cards.
- As their final game in the group, they took on Bolivar on the 5th of February and only a win would allow them to progress to the next stage, so they played their game with a vengeance and beat Bolivar 12 to 0. De La Cruz scored a three-time hat trick, and he was able to keep the ball. Ramirez also scored three times and took the ball.
- Lanus as well as Cerro Porteno played in the second period in the second half, and the Paraguayans took the win 3 to 1.
- Due to the goal differential, Liverpool qualified directly to the semifinals, beating Cerro Porteno, Lanus, and Cerro Porteno because they all completed the group with six points.
- It was a draw in the period of 90 minutes in the semifinal that took place in the Manuel Ferreira Stadium on February 11. They played Cortulua, the Colombian winner, Cortulua who played an even game.
- To decide which team could qualify for the third and final spot, penalties were applied in order to determine which team would qualify. Nicolas scored the second penalty. He defined the location with the highest quality and his teammates were efficient, and the Colombians did not score the seventh penalty, and Liverpool prevailed 7-6.
- For those Uruguayans, Sao Paulo was the most popular. After a tense first half but the Brazilians were ahead in the 84th minute.
- When he screamed for the goal against the Charruas the game turned into an ad-hoc affair, and by minute 89, each team had a player dismissed before the time ran out. De La Cruz also received a red card. In the end, the Brazil team took home the Copa Libertadores U-20 championship by the score of 1-0.
- The five games were all led by Nicolas who scored four goals.
- A form of injury to his meniscus happened when he returned to Uruguay. On March 15th, he had surgery that was successful, which meant it was necessary to rest for a month from the judging.
Nicolas De La Cruz Consolidation In Liverpool
- Following his accident, he was called to the field team for his first appearance on April 29, 2016.
- On the bench in the substitute match against Penarol, Nicolas wore the number 10 shirt for the first time during the Champion of the Century, but the team fell 1 to 1.
- In the match against Diego Rossi and Federico Valverde, He played against his U-20 team.
- The next day Liverpool was up against Danubio at the time, however, as De La Cruz entered to take part in the second half there were Pereira as well as Saracchi as rivals. Ultimately, the game ended with a 3-0 win for Danubio.
- The decisive game for Relegation against Rentistas was played on the date 12th, Nico was the first player to score a goal in official time in the 50th minute of the match to assist them in winning 1 -0.
- Despite Aprile’s demotion the team still won 1-0 thanks to a goal by Junior Arias on May 22 to secure three points in the match against Juan Ramon Carrasco’s River Plate.
- Villa Teresa was their rival on the 14th of December, and they beat them 1-0.
- In the same way, they made it to the final day of the season with the potential of losing their place, playing one of the nation’s most formidable teams that are The National Football Club, on the court of bags known as The Great Central Park.
- In the 90-minute match, Nicolas faced his teammate from the youth team Rodrigo Amaral and Liverpool won 2 to 0.
- The Apertura Tournament In the Apertura Tournament, the negriazules finished 12th, as well in Clausura they took the eighth position.
- In his first year as a professional Nicolas was a regular in 14 games. He scored an assist and scored to an assist.
- Due to his performance in his performance at the Special Uruguayan Championship, he was selected by Mario Saralegui’s squad for the first time.
- Their battle in the match against Penarol during their match for the title of Champion of the Century ended with a draw that was not scored. He was unable to get at his best on the second day due to muscle pain.
- In the second period of the match with Nacional in Belvedere in Belvedere, he joined the game in the second period when it was 1-1. In the 76th minute at the time, he picked up the ball from the center of the pitch.
- In the battle against the rivals and scored three goals, and created an obstruction together with Carlos Bueno, which enabled Bolita to score. Bolita finally bludgeoned Esteban Conde’s goal, which resulted in a 2-1 win.
- His injury kept his participation for about a month, but he did play 11 games and scored 4 goals, and contributed two assists. Fifth place was earned by Liverpool in the tournament of transition.
- As an athlete in the Uruguay Under-20 squad, the player participated in the 2017 Apertura tournament for the club.
- Even though he only played seven games of his 15 the player scored three goals.
- Following his return to the U-20 World Cup, he did not participate with Liverpool during the Intermediate Tournament because of muscle pain.
- A deal was struck by River Plate on August 10 in 2017 to purchase part of the file.
- While during his time at Liverpool, De La Cruz played in 36 games, scoring eight goals.
Nicolas De La Cruz Transfer To River Plate Athletic Club
- The Uruguayan joining the millionaire squad following the U-20 World Cup was a huge success 2017 edition. He signed a four-year deal on the 15th of August 2017, 2017.
- On September 2nd, 2017 the player played his first match in the role of Marcelo Gallardo, informally, to Boca Juniors.
- When he played against Club Lanus, the attacking midfielder scored his debut score with La Banda Roja after more than one time waiting.
- In his time with his club, Argentine Atletico River Plate, Argentine club Atletico River Plate, Nicolas de la Cruz has played in 137 matches and scored 25 goals and assisted 29 goals, and played 9403 minutes of playing time.
- Apart from being the winner of his 2018/19 Argentine Cup, the 2019 Argentine Super Cup, the 2018 Conmebol Libertadores Cup, and the 2019 Recopa Sudamericana, he has also won the 2019 Argentine Super Cup.
- In the early 2021s, There were reports in the press discussing Nicolas de la Cruz’s fate.
- The agreement between River Plate and River Plate was finally renewed until December 31, 2022, after negotiations and changes between the representative of the player along with River Plate, including a wage increase and the cancellation of the dues in the name of Liverpool Football Club of Montevideo.
- The public announcement of potential European teams who hoped to bring Nicolas to their rosters took place in June 2021 because of the movement of players in the European market.
- Borussia Dortmund, Manchester United Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund along with Sporting Lisbon were talked about, and also Real Sociedad from Spain and Sporting Lisbon from Portugal.
- It is believed that the Uruguay national team includes De La Cruz in the under-17, under-18, as well as under-20 age categories.
- In April 2012 Fabian Coito called him up to the Uruguay national team for the first time even though it gave him an advantage because of his age at just 14 years old.
- In September the month of September, he was summoned to the home opener of a friendly match in Lima.
- Nicolas did not play a minute during the first game against Paraguay.
- His second game was played on the 20th of September in Puerto Rico and he entered the match. The Celeste defeated Puerto Rico 3-1 and he made his debut for the team.
- It was Nicolas the first time he played for the national team in the final game of the friendly tournament where they beat the opposition 3-2. However, due to goals, the team ended up in the second spot.
- Alejandro Garay summoned him again on April 16, 2015, to protect Uruguay’s under-18 squad at the South Korea Suwon JS Under-18 International Tournament.
- As an official, he took on South Korea on April 29 and wore the number 7, and was defeated 1 to 0.
- With Valverde scoring two goals in the game with France, Nicolas started again.
- In the final game of the home run, the team was defeated 2-0 by Belgium. With five points they won the tournament. Belgians took the title.
- In a home-run friendly event that took place in Los Angeles on June 17, He was invited to play for Uruguay under-18 for the second time.
- Uruguay dominated the first game against the United States, winning 2 to 1.
- Champions of the home run beat their opponents in the Czech Republic 1-0 in their final game and were named the home-run champions. In the game, they wore number 8. De La Cruz is in every game.
- On October 1st He was contacted by Fabian Coito to begin the selection process for the South American U-20 Championships in Ecuador.
- At the Luis Franzini Stadium in Luis Franzini, he participated in an informal match in opposition to the Russian under-17 team on the night of October 12. As the captain and starter at first, he wore the number 11. They started losing, but they eventually defeated 2-1.
- The recovery of his injury did not allow him from starting the Under-20 process in the first quarter of the year following.
- For Paraguay, He missed the initial four international friendly matches during the year. On May 16, he resumed playing with the team following his recovery from an injury.
- As a captain and a starter for Celeste, He wore jersey number 10, in the match against Chile on the field at Parque Capurro on May 31 in 2016.
- He provided two assists to Schiappacasse who scored three goals that enabled the team to take 3: the score of 0 to 3.
- Along with 27 other footballers, He was summoned to training at the AUF facility on December 12 the 12th of December, 2016.
- His inclusion on the final list of participants for his participation in the South American U-20 Championship was confirmed on the 29th of December.
- He played in nine matches throughout South America, scoring three goals. In the final game, the champion was announced.
- He was informed that he had been selected for the final roster for the U-20 World Cup that will be played in South Korea starting on April 25.
- After completing the end of the tournament, playing seven games and getting two goals scored, Uruguay was fourth.