The midfielder Partey Thomas, also known as Thomas was signed by Atletico Madrid in 2013. After a period on loan, he played in his first game for Atletico in the year 2015. He joined Arsenal FC in 2020, and also with Ghana. Ghana National team. Born on the 13th of June 1993. Thomas Partey hails from, Ghana
Partey Thomas’s Biography
In 2022 Partey Thomas’s age was 29 years old. Find out more regarding Thomas Partey. This page sheds shine on details about the Thomas Partey bio, wiki, and more. Age birthday, family information, and more. There are also controversies, affairs, caste and weight, height, and more. There are also rumors, less-known details, and much more.
Who are Thomas’s partey and the beginning of his life?
Thomas Teye Partey is a Ghanaian professional footballer who is an attacking midfielder for Premier League club Arsenal and the Ghana national team (Black Star). He is from Manya Krobo, Eastern Region, Ghana.
In March 2022 Party became the talk of the town when he converted to Islam at the Mosque in London. In June of that same year, the news surfaced that he changed his name to Yakubu in the course of his conversion to Islam while being Thomas Partey both legally and professionally. However, a few days later, he announced that he had changed his name to Thomas.
In addition In June 2022, Thomas Partey was installed chief (the chief of development) from the Manya Krobo Traditional Area of the Eastern Region of Ghana by the leader of the region, Sakite II as a reward for leading the team to the year 2022 FIFA World Cup qualification at the cost that of Super Eagles of Nigeria.
What Nationality is Thomas Partey?
It is believed that the Black Stars midfielder, Thomas Teye Partey is a Ghanaian national.
Thomas Partey Net Worth
Thomas Partey’s wealth has been estimated at $2 million. The reason for his wealth is his football career. In October 2020, the defensive midfielder signed a deal with Arsenal that pays an impressive pay of 5 million Euro (4.4 Million Pounds) annually. We’ve done the math, which means that he earns EUR24.787 (PS21,965) each day. That’s 1 033 euros (PS915) for an hour!
The average man has to spend a minimum of 12.3 years in order to make what Senegal earns in just one month.
Net Worth & Market Value
|Net Worth:||30 Million Euro (27 Million Pound)|
|Market Value:||50 Million Euro (44 Million Pound)|
The Ghanaian midfielder was signed by Arsenal in the year 2020. He’s a regular player with the Gunners and is a value of close to EUR30 million (PS27 million). The ferocious midfielder is nearing his best season and has a huge market worth EUR50 million (PS44 million).
What’s the amount Thomas Partey earns weekly?
Thomas Partey enjoys an average income of PS10,400,000 for his five-year contract of PS52,000,000 at Arsenal Football Club.
Love Life – Single, Girlfriend, or Wife?
Thomas Partey Girlfriend – Gifty Boakye
Mrs. Boakye has been rumored to be in a relationship with the Atletico Madrid and Ghana superstar. We can only say that she’s not doing the matter in a discreet manner.
Partey Tattoo Do you have one?
Nothing beats a soothing massage by the physiotherapist at the club to soothe muscle strains and sore muscles! On the field, this defensive midfielder can be as tough as they come. has a few images to show it!
Partey Car. What does Partey drive?
BMW- Arriving to training with fashion! Atletico Madrid is known for having one of the toughest training programs around, however, this doesn’t mean you cannot arrive and depart in style with a set of stylish wheels!
Which people are the tribes of Partey?
- Thomas Teye Partey is of Krobo descent.
- Career On October 5, 2020, Premier League club Arsenal announced the signing of Partey on a contract that was long-term following the activation of the PS45 million (EUR50 million) release clause with Atletico Madrid.
- He was handed the number 18, which was taken away by Nacho Monreal in the previous season.
- When he signed, Partey stated his desire to aid in bringing Arsenal “back where [they] belong” and described his decision to leave as motivated by “[wanting] to experience new challenges” in addition to acknowledging the transfer to manager Mikel Arteta as well as the technical director Edu.
- On the 17th of October, 2020 Partey began his first game in the first game of his career for Arsenal as a substitute for Granit Xhaka during an away loss of 0-1 to the League in the league against Manchester City.
- The following day the player made his debut game for Arsenal in an away victory of 2-1 against Rapid Wien in the UEFA Europa League.
- In the middle of a game in the UEFA Europa League against Aston Villa on 8 November, He was injured in his thigh which caused him to miss the remainder of the month’s matches.
- He played on the 6th December for the North London derby but had another injury in the second half when Arsenal lost the game 2-0 in the derby to Tottenham Hotspur.
- The player did not return until the following month when included a bench appearance in a draw 0-0 against Crystal Palace.
- On the 22nd of October of 2021, Partey made his debut goal with Arsenal in a 3-1 victory over Aston Villa.
- The following month, in February of 2022 Partey received Arsenal’s player of the month.
Thomas Partey Trivia
- Thomas Partey was born in, Ghana.
- Thomas Partey’s sign of the birth of Gemini.
- When on loan, he was playing with Mallorca within Mallorca in the Segunda Division and Almeria in La Liga, although Almeria was knocked out that year.
- He was born living in Odumase Krobo, Ghana.
- He posted an Instagram photo with his mom in the month of June 2015.
The versatility of the midfielder has led him to become the most reliable player. Often playing in the midfield and full-back positions and full-back positions, the Ghanian has played in 145 games for Atleti. He was a key player in Atleti’s success in the 2017/18 UEFA Europa League and 2018 UEFA Super Cup success.