Last updated: 17 April 2022
The Privacy Statement provides guidelines and the procedures we use in the collection, use and share your personal information whenever you make use of the Service. It also provides information on your privacy rights and the ways the law can help protect you.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which a letters of an alphabet are capitalized are meanings that are explained by the below definitions. The definitions below will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they are in singular or plural format.
The policy is intended to making sure that the following privacy policies are followed:
- Account refers to an account you’ve created to gain access to the Service or certain parts of our Service.
- The Company (referred in the Agreement as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to IQ Magazines PVT Ltd 33-F I-8 Markaz, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Cookies are small , nimble files which can be downloaded onto your mobile phone, computer or other devices via websites. They hold information about your history of browsing on the website, in addition to other functions.
- Country refers to: Pakistan
- Device is a term that is used to refer to any device that is able to access the Service such as, for instance, the smartphone, computer, or tablet computer.
- The term “personal” refers to information is any data that is related to an identifiable or identified person.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service Provider is a term that is used to refer to any natural or legal entity who is responsible for managing the data for gain the benefit of for the benefit of Company. It includes third-party companies as well as personnel from the Company to provide support to the Service and provide services connected to the Service in their names for the benefit of the Company as well as to complete other tasks related for the Service or assist to assist the Company in analyzing the way the Service is utilized.
- Usage data refers to a phrase that is used to describe data that automatically collected through the Service or through the infrastructure used to facilitate the Service (for example, the time of a website’s visits).
- Web site is similar to IQ Magazines that are available via IQmags.com
- Your is the name given to the individual who connects to or uses the Service or the company or other legal entity in its name. Anyone who connects to the Service in accordance with the applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
If you make use of Our Service We may request you to supply us with certain personally identifiable data that could be used to identify or contact you. Personally identifiable information could include, but not be limited to
- Usage Data
Personal Information of the user is automatically collected during use of the Service.
Data about your usage data may include information such as your devices Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) and also your browser’s type you use and version that you use, each page of our Service you access as well as the date and duration of your visit duration of time you that you spent using these websites as well as other diagnostic data.
If you access the Service via mobile phones, phones or other devices we may gather certain data automatically. This may include but not be only limited to the kind of mobile device that you are using, the unique ID for your mobile device and IP address, as well as the phone’s and mobile OS, the kind of device you’re using for your mobile Internet browser and unique device identifiers , as well as other diagnostic information.
We also collect data from your browser each time you access Our Service or use the Service on mobile gadgets.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We employ HTML0 Cookies, or other similar methods to monitor the use of our Service and store certain information. The technologies that we employ to track actions comprise beacons, tags and scripts that collect and track data that helps us improve and evaluate Our Service. Our usage of these tools could include:
- Cookies are also known as Cookies and are also referred to as the browser Cookie. Cookies are tiny files that are saved to your device. You can inform your browser to stop all Cookies or to notify you when you will be notified when a Cookie is being sent. If you don’t consent to Cookies and do not wish to, you may not be able to access certain features that are offered through our Service. If you do not alter the browser’s settings so that you block Cookies, our service may utilize Cookies.
- Flash Cookies. Certain aspects of our Service might use Local Storage objects (or Flash Cookies) to track and store information about your preferences as well as the activities you participate in using our Service. Flash Cookies cannot be managed by the identical settings in your browser that are used for managing browser cookies. For more information on how to erase Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I modify the settings for disabling or the deletion of Local Shared Objects? ” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service, and our emails may contain tiny electronic files that are known as web beacons (also known as clear GIFs pixels tags, or single-pixel GIFs) that provide our Company for example the ability to monitor those who have accessed to these websites or opened emails , along with other data on the internet (for instance, determining if an area is particularly well-known or is the focus of a particular section, or confirming the security of the server or system).
Cookies can include “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on your personal computer or the computer when you shut down your device. Session cookies are deleted after the browser is closed.
We use two kinds of cookies: Session and persistent cookies for the same reasons as described in the following paragraphs
- essential or essential type session cookies that are controlled by us. They are required to allow you to access services on our site and allow users to access certain options. They help in authenticating users and safeguarding against fraud while using user accounts. If they aren’t present, your requested service can’t be offered We use them solely to provide these services.
- Cookies Policy Notification Acceptance Cookie Permanent Cookies of the Type Managing by Us. The purpose of these cookies is to be used to determine users have opted-in to accepting cookies from the website.
- Functionality Cookies Type Permanent Cookies managed from Us. The reason for the cookies is to track your choices when browsing the website for example, remembering your login information and the preferred language that you would like to use. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with the most personal experience possible, and also to prevent you from having to input your preferences every when you visit the site.
for more details about the cookies we utilize and your choices regarding cookies, read the section in our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our Privacy Policies.
Use of Your Personal Data
The business may use Personal Data for the following reasons:
- in order to keep and improve the quality of our service and to track the use of our Service.
- to manage your account Manage Your Account as an authorized User to an account you have created on this Service. The personal details you supply allow you to access different options of the Service which are available to you as an identified User.
- in order to make it easier for the process of executing the contract the signing, acceptance, and finalization of the purchase agreement for the services, products or products you purchased or purchased in the course of any additional contract you enter into with Us via the Service.
- Contact You Contact You via either email or SMS or some similar electronic communications such as push notifications for mobile applications concerning updates, or other messages about the purpose that are part of the deal or the product services, and security updates when necessary or required to use them.
- is used to provide you details on our special promotions and general information about additional products or services we offer that are identical to the ones you’ve bought or asked about (unless you’ve opted not to receive these details.
- is designed to take care of your requests: To attend and handle your needs through our assistance.
- for commercial transactions You could be able to utilize our data to investigate or carry out an acquisition, merger, restructuring , or dissolution or any other sale , transfer or sale of all or a portion from our property. This can be done as a primary business, or in the case of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar events that involve Personal Data held by Us about customers of our Services is one of the assets that are transferred.
- to fulfill various purposes. We may make use of your information for different reasons, like analysing data, identifying patterns in use, or measuring the effectiveness for our campaigns. We also utilize it to improve and analyze our products and services as well as to advertise our products and services.
We may also give Your personal information to us in the following circumstances:
- With the help of the Service Providers These Service Providers may be able of sharing your personal data With Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of the service, as well as to communicate with You.
- in order to transfer funds to corporations: We may share or transfer your personal data in order to facilitate discussions regarding the merger or sale of assets of the Company , or financing, or the purchase of all or a part or all of the business we operate by another company.
- as well as affiliates The company can also share personal information With affiliates belonging to Our company.. In this case, we’ll require affiliates to follow our confidentiality policy. Affiliates include Our parent company as well as affiliates as well as joint venture partners or other companies we manage or over whom we control.
- Business Allies Your personal data with business associates in order that they can provide you with specific services, products and other offers.
- For Other Users: when You share private information or share public spaces along with others in the community, this information is made available to all users and is accessible to anyone around the world.
- In the event that You Give Your Consent We may utilize Your private information to serve any reason without Your Consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
It also keeps Usage Data to conduct internal analysis, to carry out analyses internally. Usage Data are usually stored for a shorter amount of time unless it is used to improve the Security of Our Services or to enhance the efficiency in Our Service and we’re legally obliged to retain the data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you that is comprised of Personal Data, is processed in the operational office of the company and also at any other office where the people in charge of processing are. This means that the data may be transferred and stored on computers in a different state or state, or perhaps another government jurisdictions where the laws for protecting data may differ from those within your region.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the company is involved in mergers acquisition, sale or merger of assets, your Personal Data may be transferred. We will be informing you before when you Personal Data is transferred and is subject to a new the privacy policies.
In some circumstances it is possible that the Company is required to share information about Personal Data if required to give it to authorities under the law or in response to legitimate requests by government officials (e.g. a judge or a government organization).
Other legal obligations
The Company has been granted permission to disclose with you your Personal Data with the belief that this procedure is necessary in order to:
- Obligation conform with the law
- Secure and defend your rights, as well as the assets held by the company
- Review or stop any unlawful conduct associated with this Service.
- Ensuring the personal security of Users of the Service or the general public.
- Be prepared to defend yourself from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your safety and security as well as the security that you have of Personal Data is important to us. Be aware that there’s no method to transmit information over the Internet or via methods of storage using electronic devices that can be guaranteed to be safe. We do our best to use techniques that are acceptable commercially to ensure privacy of your Personal Data However, we cannot guarantee its security.
Our Service is not aimed at any person who is less than thirteen years old. The Service doesn’t gather any personal information from any person under 13 years of years old. If you are a parent and think your child gave us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 13 years old, without the confirmation of parents, or consent from their children. we must delete the information on our server.
In the event that we have to make use of consent as the legal basis to process your personal data, if your country needs parental permission, we may seek your consent from your parent before we start to collect and use your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
The Service may contain links for other sites that aren’t owned or operated by Us. If you click on a Third Party hyperlink that you click you will be directed to the website owned by another party. We strongly recommend that you go through the privacy policies for each website you visit.
No, we do not have control over and take no responsibility for the privacy, security or practices for content of websites or services from third parties.
- By email: email@example.com
- The website we operate: iqmags.com/contact