Realme launched the Realme Pad Mini tablet. Realme plans to launch a new tablet with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.Now this tablet will allow to compare with Xiaomi Pad 5 review.
According to News. MyDrivers it was revealed that the tablet would feature a QHD+ LCD screen and a 120Hz refresh speed. High frame rates will be possible with the tablet’s high refresh rate.
It’s also said to feature a QHD+ high-resolution LCD display with 120 Hz refresh rate and an 8,360mAh battery. Xu Qi, Realme’s Vice President, reportedly called this tablet the king in its price range. Although that is quite a teaser, he did not reveal the price. Instead, he teased that it would be the cheapest tablet, with the SD870 at its helm. The top level chipset processors use in this tablet is Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G is very useful for mobile gadgets such as phones and tablets
The 8360mAh battery will last for over a day, even after heavy use. The price and other specs of the smartphone are not yet known. This new tablet include Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
- Read more about smartphones
- Qualcomm Announce Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Plus
- The OPPO Reno 8 series smartphone will be available in China
- 5 Important Smartphone Features must-have in 2022
- Samsung’s Triple-Folding Smartphone: What It Is, How It Works & Why You Should Be Excited
- World’s First Gaming Smartphone Red Magic 7 Pro launched with an under-display camera