Rudiger Antonio plays as a center-back for the Premier League club Chelsea and for the German national team. Rudiger began his career with the VfB Stuttgart reserve team. Rudiger Antonio started his career with the VfB Stuttgart reserve team. Vladimir Rudiger started his career in the Stuttgart reserves. As well was the team that first joined the Bundesliga, In 2015, he was signed by Roma for a loan and then for EUR9 million a year later. Chelsea bought him out in 2017, for P27 million. He was awarded the FA Cup in his first season there. He was then awarded the UEFA Europa League in his second season, and finally the UEFA Champions League in 2021.
In March 2014, the player made his debut as an international player for Germany. Even though he missed UEFA Euro 2016 due to an injury, he played in the team that took home the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup. As a member of the squad for this year’s 2018 World Cup, he was also a part of UEFA Euro 2020.
Read More: FIFA World Cup 2022
Rudiger Antonio’s Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Antonio Rudiger|
|Age||29 (as of 2022) years.|
|Sign of the Sun/Zodiac||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Berlin, Germany|
|Year of Birth||03 March 1993|
|Residence||London, England, the United Kingdom|
|Home Town||Berlin, Germany|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Horse Riding|
|Mother’s Name||Lily Rudiger Antonio Rudiger With His Family|
|Father’s Name||Matthias Rudiger|
|Brother(s)||Sahr Senesie (Half-brother) (Professional Soccer Player) Antonio Rudiger With His Brother And Sister-In-Law|
|Wife, Children, and Marital Status|
|Marriage Date||In 2019|
|Children||Daughters’ Names Not Available Rudiger, Sons-Djamal Sahr|
|School||Antonio Rudiger honed his game and defensive abilities in the youth academies of the German powerhouses VfB Stuttgart and Borussia Dortmund.|
|Educational Qualification||Not Available|
|Brands Endorsed||Rudiger Antonio has inked a personal endorsement agreement with Nike. The agreement requires him to wear Nike shoes for all of his matches at a professional level.|
|Career Manager||Antonio Rudiger is represented by Alexander Bergweiler.|
|A Football Career|
|Debut Club||Chelsea F.C., 2017 , A.S. Roma, 2015 , VfB Stuttgart, 2012 , VfB Stuttgart II, 2011|
|Debut International||Germany’s national team for football|
|Jersey Number||2 (Chelsea Football Club) *2 (Germany, football national team)|
|Current Team(s)||Chelsea F.C., the Football national team of Germany|
|Strengths||Tackling, Concentration, Speed, Heading, Versatility, Aerial Capabilities|
|Weaknesses||Passing, Composure “Technical Ability”|
|Height, Weight, and Figure Dimensions|
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters, 190 cm|
In meters 1.90
In feet inches—6’3″
|Weight (approx.)||85 kg in kilograms in pounds—1187 lbs.|
|Chest Size||42 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Ethnicity and race||multiracial He is multiracial. He has African roots in his mom’s lineage and the other side comes of German descent from his father’s side.|
|Distinctive Features||A tall and powerful presence.|
|Dress Size||Not Available|
|Shoe Size||9 UK|
|Favorite Position to Play||Defender|
|Favorite Food||Fast Food & Italian Food|
|Favorite Drinks||Tea and coffee|
|Role Models||Sahr Senesie and Thiago Silva|
|Favorite Website||Instagram and Twitter|
|Favorite Musician or Music||Luis Fonsi|
|Cell Phone/Brand Favorite||iPhone/Apple|
|Favorite Movie||Thor Series|
|Favorite Flowers||Red Rose|
Life Journey of Rudiger Antonio
On March 3rd, 1993, Antonio Rudiger was born in Berlin, Germany. He was raised in Neukolln, a rough neighborhood located in Berlin filled with crime and where he was raised.
Rudiger Antonio practises Islam. Berlin is the place where he was born. Matthias Rudiger’s father, Matthias, was born in Germany, and Lily, his mom, Lily, was born in Sierra Leone. Matthias Rudiger and Lily Rudiger met in Berlin after they fled Sierra Leone in 1991 due to the bloody civil war.
To get to the top of the field in football, he had to endure difficulties and pain. He had a love of football and a passion for having a good time while just a teenager. Sahr Senesie, his half-brother, One of Rudiger Antonio’s numerous speeches about the issue of racism in sports was one following a game in which he played Tottenham Hotspur on February 24, 2020.
Read more: Best Place to Visit in Qatar
Ruddy made his first forays toward professional sports at the age of fifteen, having developed his talents in the game of street football. It helped him harness his talents and helped him concentrate on his goals.
As a midfielder and striker, He played in the amateur league for over eighteen years. Sometimes it was possible to use him as a goalkeeper.
Dirk Jacob, his youth coach, and mentor would be able to recall how Rudiger Antonio’s mindset changed as soon as the kick-off whistle blew. Rudiger stood out from his fellow players due to his quiet and calm manner of conduct off the field. In the game, however, he appeared nothing less than calm and peaceful. After he had finished his junior career, VfB Stuttgart called. After four years of playing, he moved to Roma.
In 2021, The Players Tribune released an article written by a writer titled “This Article Will Not Solve Racism in Football.” In it, he examines his experiences of racism throughout his career and life and the possible strategies to tackle it.
Rudiger Antonio’s Net Worth
What is Rudiger Antonio’s Wage?
The center-back signed an agreement with Chelsea in 2017, which gives him a salary of six million euros (5.2 million pounds) annually. Based on our estimates, he earns an average of EUR16,393 (PS14,086) daily and EUR683 (PS587) per hour!
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022 (Approx)||17 million Euros (15.3 million GBP)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021 (Approx.)||twelve million euros|
|Annual Salary||6 million euros ($5.2 million)|
|Salary Per Month||EUR500,000 (PS434,783)|
|Salary Per Week||EUR115,385 (PS100,334)|
|Salary Per Day||EUR16,438 (PS14,294)|
|Salary Per Hour||EUR685 (PS595)|
|Salary Per Minute||EUR11 (PS10)|
|Market Value||$38.50 Million|
|The most valuable market value||(June 13, 2019) $55.00 Million|
|Income Source||Professional Footballer|
Chelsea’s salary is very high, and it’s not surprising that Rudy has made quite a bit of cash in the past. Rudy has an estimated net worth of around 17 million euros (15.3 million pounds). He is likely to have an estimated market value of the amount that Chelsea paid when they signed the player. The current market value is around 35 million euros (32.3 million pounds).
- Rudiger Antonio was able to make his VfB Stuttgart II debut on July 23rd, 2011. He played in the 3. Rudiger Antonio made his VfB Stuttgart II debut on July 23, 2011, against Arminia Bielefeld.
- Rudiger earned their Bundesliga debut at VfB Stuttgart in a match against Borussia Monchengladbach on January 29, 2012. He was substituted by Raphael Holzhauser in the 79th minute of the 3-0 loss.
- On April 19th, 2013, Rudiger was granted a new contract by Stuttgart until June 2017. Rudiger was sent off in the 74th minute of the game. Greuther Furth was sent off on May 4.
- Rudiger participated in the end game of the DFB Pokal on June 1 in which he lost 3-1 in the final to Bayern Munich. In his second season at his first club, Rudiger made 24 appearances, with four goals as a reserve player.
- Rudiger Antonio was shown the red card. Rudiger Antonio in the 84th minute in an away draw of 3-3 in the 3-3 draw against Hamburger SV on October 20, 2013. Rudiger Antonio ended the 2013–14 season with 35 appearances and two goals. Rudiger ended the season with only 20 appearances and just one assist due to many injuries.
- On the 19th of August 2015, Serie A club Roma signed Rudiger for a loan period of four years from Stuttgart. When the loan was over, the contract of one year, the two clubs agreed to an option to pay in the amount of EUR9 million.
- His debut came during a 2-0 victory against Frosinone on September 12. The first time he scored for Roma was in the 4th second of the 1-1 draw at home against Milan on the 9th of January, 2016.
- During his loan spell with RomaHe played in 37 games and scored two goals. On May 30, Roma officially signed Rudiger Antonio to a deal worth EUR9 million plus EUR0.5 million in bonuses over a four-year contract.
- After a 1-0 defeat at home in the UEFA Europa League round of 32, Villareal during the Round of 32 in the UEFA Europa League on February 23, 2017. He was sent off with two yellow cards in the 81st minute for an appearance substituted to Kostas Manolas.
- In a 3-1 defeat at home against Lazio on the 30th of April, the player was dismissed with a red card during the final minute of the game in the 93rd. Rudiger completed his second campaign at Roma with three assists and 35 appearances.
- On July 9th, 2017, Rudiger Antonio was signed by Chelsea after a move to Roma for a price of PS29 million in a five-year agreement. He was assigned the number 2 shirt.
- At the time of 2017’s FA Community Shield, he made his debut in the 79th minute as a substitute for Marcos Alonso in a 4-1 loss to penalties against Arsenal.
- The following day, he took part in his Premier League debut against Burnley at Stamford Bridge, losing 3-2. The goal was his debut in the Premier League for Chelsea in the 16th round of the EFL Cup against Everton, and his first goal in the league came in the win against Swansea City on November 29, 2017.
- Rudiger Antonio’s goal for the first time this season was scored on the 20th of October 2018, in a 2-2 draw at home with Manchester United.
- According to the media, Rudiger Antonio made a complaint regarding racial abuse in the away game with Tottenham Hotspur on December 22, 2019. A call to action from the government was followed. In spite of the inquiry, no evidence of any abuse of Rudiger was discovered.
- At the King Power Stadium on February 1, 2020, the Chelsea striker scored 2 goals. Both with headers with the help of Mason Mount, in a 2-3 draw with Leicester City.
- Rudiger won his first UEFA Champions League after Chelsea defeated Manchester City 1-0 in the final at the Estadio do Drago on May 29, 2021.
International Career of Rudiger Antonio
- Rudiger was able to be a part of Germany as well as Sierra Leone, his mother’s homeland. He played for various German national youth teams right up to the Germany U21 squad.
- In a 0-0 draw with Poland on May 13, 2014, Rudiger Antonio made his debut in the German national team’s senior squad. While he was initially picked in Germany’s 23-man selection to play in UEFA Euro 2016, Rudiger was later exiled from the tournament due to injuring an anterior cruciate ligament on his right knee during a practice session on June 7.
- Rudiger was a member of the German national team that took home the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia. In the competition, he took part in four games, including a 1-0 victory against Chile during the championship. The goal was his debut goal for the international team in a 5-1 victory against Azerbaijan in World Cup qualifying on October 8, 2017.
- Rudiger was selected for Germany’s final 23-man team for this year’s FIFA World Cup on June 4, 2018.
- He was picked for the second game of the group stage against Sweden as the first-choice center-back, Mats Hummels, suffered an injury. Germany beat Sweden 2-1.
- The next day, the player was not able to play in the group stage final game, and his team fell 2-0 against South Korea.
- On May 19, 2021, Rudiger was selected to take his place in the UEFA Euro 2020 squad. Germany was defeated by England at the end of the 16th round of the tournament, as Rudiger was on the pitch for them each minute of the game.
Rudiger Antonio Information
- The soccer journey began at the club for youth, VfB Sperber Neukolln. After two years at the club, he joined the youth group at SV Tasmania Berlin at the age of nine.
- In April 2013, he signed a contract with VfB Stuttgart which extended his stay with the club to June 2017.
- He was issued the debut red card of his career in May 2013, in a Bundesliga game a match against Greuther Furth. The game ended with a 2-0 loss for his team.
- It was the year that Rudiger Antonio had his breakout season as he made the team a total of 24 times. VfB Stuttgart In his time, Rudiger has also participated in his first DFB Pokal final match against Bayern Munich, which resulted in a loss of 3-1 to his side.
- He was born in Neukolln, a tough, poor neighborhood in Berlin. It was the hub of crime throughout the capital city.
- Rudiger Antonio was a member of the Borussia Dortmund Academy in Borussia Dortmund in 2008. Then, Rudiger Antonio was released by Borussia Dortmund after two and a half years, as Borussia Dortmund’s management believed the player wasn’t good enough.
- He signed with AS Roma on a season-long contract in August 2015. VfB Stuttgart agreed to pay an Italian club a loan amount that was EUR4 million.
- In January 2016, he scored his debut score in the league for AS Roma in a match against AC Milan at home. It was a 1-1 draw.
- AS Roma made his stay permanent after the conclusion of this season. The German club received EUR9 million and promised a further half a million euros in bonuses.
- In his first season at AS Roma, he made 30 league appearances. In his time at his club, he took part in 37 games in all competitions.
- The English club Chelsea FC paid AS Roma an initial cost in the amount of PS29 million to guarantee his services. Rudiger Antonio signed a five-year contract with the club.
- In October 2017, he scored his first strike in the league of Chelsea FC against Everton in the EFL Cup round of 16 matches. Chelsea defeated Everton by a score of 1-1.
- In his first season at Chelsea, he was able to win the FA Cup as his side beat Manchester United 1-0.
- He was selected in the squad by Joachim Low for the German 23-man team to play in UEFA Euro 2016. However, his name was taken off the squad after he injured the anterior cruciate ligament of the right leg during a workout in June of 2016.
- The goal was his debut international goal in the month of October 2017 during his World Cup qualifying match against Azerbaijan.
- The German team racked up a 5-1 victory in the game.
- Before that, he pledged his loyalty to Germany. He was also sought after by the Sierra Leone Football Association.