Seferovic Haris is a professional Swiss football player. He plays on the left foot as Attack-Center-Forward. Haris Seferovic was conceived in Sursee on February 22, 1992. Haris Seferovic might interest you. This article will discuss Seferovic’s net worth, wiki, transfer news, and stats. It also includes information on Haris Seferovic’s career, height, weight, family life, photos, affairs, salary, and other details for 2022. Continue reading to find out who Haris Seferovic is.
Quick Facts About Seferovic Haris
|Full Name||Seferovic Haris|
|Birthday||Feb 22, 1992|
Who is Seferovic Haris?
Seferovic Haris, a well-known soccer player, was born in Switzerland on February 22, 1992. After three years spent with Fiorentina and Neuchatel Xamax as well as Lecce, Novara, and Lecce, Striker joined Real Sociedad in 2013. In 2013, he made his debut with the Swiss national team. Astrologers have determined that Seferovic is a Pisces sign.
Read More: FIFA World Cup 2022
He was born in Sursee (Switzerland).
Seferovic is 30 years old as in 2022.
Seferovic Haris is 30 years old and his height is 1.89m (6 ft 2in).
He weighs in at 154 lb/70 kg. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has many beautiful tattoos on his body. He seems to have maintained his body through the years by working out regularly.
Seferovic’s Playing Position
Seferovic Haris is a Swiss professional center-back forward, Striker. He’s a stunning and outstanding game style that him unique from other team members.
Seferovic’s Marital Status
Seferovic Haris, a footballer, is currently married. He married Amina Seferovic on April 5, 2019. The couple has had a child. Inaya Seferovic was the couple’s child. She was born on September 8, 2019. He is supported by her and his chosen profession. They share a lot of affection. Haris is straight and open about his sexual orientation.
Seferovic Haris’s Career
- Seferovic started his football career with FC Sursee’s junior club in 1999. He then joined Luzern in the summer of 2004 and made his debut in the Swiss Super League against NeuchatelXamax in April 2009.
- He was named the Youth Player of the Year for the Canton of Lucerne in January 2010.
- Seferovic, who was originally from Grasshopper, joined Fiorentina on January 29, 2010, and paid a EUR2.1million transfer fee. On August 4, 2011, he was loaned out to Neuchatel Xamax (Swiss Super League).
- On the 27th of January 2012, he was loaned to Serie A Club Lecce. He scored a hat trick in a 3-1 victory over Livorno on April 17th, as Novara finished in the playoffs.
- Seferovic Haris signed a four-year contract with Real Sociedad worth EUR2 million on July 11th, 2013. He made his La Liga debut on August 16th, 2013, scoring a chip against Getafe and a home win of 2-0.
- He scored a volley in the 2013-2014 UEFA Champions League play-off qualification phase as Real Sociedad beat Lyon 2-0 away.
- Seferovic scored Sociedad’s third goal on December 18th in a Copa del Rey round 32 wins over Algeciras.
- Seferovic signed a 3-year contract with Eintracht Frankfurt, a German Bundesliga club. He made his debut on August 16th. Frankfurt beat fourth-tier Viktoria Berlin by 2-0 in the DFB-Pokal 1st round.
- Later, he made his debut Bundesliga appearance and scored the only goal in the 1-0 win over SC Freiburg at Waldstadion.
- He only scored three goals in the 2015-2016 Bundesliga. Frankfurt was 16th, so he had to play a playoff against 1.
- He was also suspended for three matches after hitting Niklas Stark, Hertha BSC’s Niklas Stark in Berlin during a Berlin 2-0 loss.
- Seferovic Haris signed a five-year contract with Benfica in June 2017. He made his debut in 2017 Supertaca Candido de Oliveira, starting alongside Jonas.
- Bruno Lage’s coaching, he made his Primeira Liga debut against Braga in a 3-1 win at home and was named the team’s top scorer.
- He scored in a 2-1 victory over Galatasaray on February 14th. His 23 league goals earned him a Bola de Prata. This makes him the second Swiss player to score in a foreign League.
- Seferovic’s goals and starts have fallen due to the Brazilian Carlos Vinicius domination in 2019-2020.
- He scored 22 goals in the following year and was able to return to the frontline, one less than Sporting’s Pedro Goncalves who was loaned out to Tottenham Hotspur.
- Seferovic, who was playing for the Swiss under-17 side in the FIFA U-17 World Cup 2009 in Nigeria, was the top scorer, scoring five goals, including the winning goal against Nigeria.
- On February 6, 2013, he made his debut as a substitute for Mario Gavranovic in a friendly against Greece.
- Seferovic Haris was replaced by Josip Dmic in the final 15 minutes against Cyprus of a 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifier. On June 8, 2013, he won his third cap.
- Head coach Ottmar Hitzfeld also nominated him to the 2014 World Cup Team of Switzerland.
- Seferovic Haris Haris scored three goals during UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying. He also scored two in the first period of Switzerland’s 4-0 victory over San Marino. This was the first win for the team in the campaign.
- Two goals were scored by him in a 3-0 victory over Andorra, St. Gallen on August 31, 2017. This was the Swiss qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Petkovic selected him for the Russia team.
- He also scored a hat trick in the UEFA Nations League as the Swiss overcame a 2-0 deficit to defeat Belgium 5-2 to win their section and qualify for the finals.
- He competed in the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals in May 2019. His team came in fourth.
Seferovic Haris’s Award and Achievements
- DFB-Pokal runner-up: 2016-2017
- Primeira Liga: 2018-2019
- Supertaca Candido de Oliveira: 2017, 2019
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2009
- Primeira Liga Top scorer: 2018-2019
- Bosnian U19 Football Player Award: 2009
- The 2019 Swiss Player of the Year is:
- Primeira Liga Team Award of the Year: 2018-19, 2020-2021
Seferovic Haris’s Net Worth
Haris Seferovic is one of the most wealthy soccer players with a net worth of $1.5 million in 2021. His market value as of May 2021 is EUR14 million. His highest market value, however, is EUR18 million. His annual salary is 200,000 euros. Seferovic Haris’s primary source of income is football. He has made a decent living.
Social Media Accounts
Seferovic Haris’s official Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts are available. We have added the official website link for those who don’t have an account on any platform.
Seferovic Haris is widely considered one of the best Forwarders in the world. He is an outstanding player with a vast knowledge of football. We discuss his life, career, net worth, and many other topics. Hope you guys like it. It’s great to share it with friends.