Engaging content will increase traffic to your website from search engines and help you attract new visitors. Your ultimate goal is for your visitors to feel that your content is so great, they want to share it on their website, their newsletter, or other social media platforms.
It is important to engage people by providing useful information on a topic in one place which. It takes creativity and dedication to create outstanding SEO content writing. These ideas will spark your imagination.
SEO Content Writing & SEO CopyWriting Tips
- Business Lessons. Share lessons you’ve learned that are specific to your industry.
- Useful tools. Look at the tools you use every day in your business and personal life. Create a video, or promote an in-house tool, and show its benefits. A tool that you use every day can save you time and money for SEO Content Writing.
- Insightful lists. Nearly everybody loves a list with topics like “Top 5 Reasons to …””, etc. You’re now reading one!
- Common Problems. Consider common industry roadblocks or questions customers and others may ask. You can create content that is appealing to your target audience by providing helpful answers to common questions.
- Industry News. Write opinion pieces about the industry you think will be of interest to others. If you’re in property management, you might comment on mortgage rates as they happen.
- How to Tutorials. Another favorite area is “how-to” content. Write about a 5-step process to help people do a useful task. Or interview experts and share their knowledge.
- Company Culture and Values. How have your values helped to build employee and business relationships.
- Industry Events. Are you aware of any upcoming events or conferences that may be relevant to your business? Can you also write about the events that took place after they happened?
- Industry Research. Discuss the current research in your industry. Predict how new technology or policy will affect the future.
- Promotional Content. Hold a contest to give away new products, tickets for an event, or a consultation. You can give updates about the promotion and celebrate the winners.
- Seasonal Variations. Talk about the impact of these holidays on your business and what you are doing to celebrate.
- Repurpose existing content. You can either turn blog posts into videos or take a popular old post and update it or give a review after some time.
- Incoming search terms. Search your website’s search terms in Google Webmaster Tools. You can then write more about the queries that searchers are using to find your site. These topics are likely to be of interest to your target audience.
- Provocative Materials. You might think of an idea that divides people from time to time. Are there strong opinions or beliefs you hold about the industry in which you work? The media loves controversy. This can be a great way for your content to get more coverage.
- Educational. Make yourself an authority in your industry or field, and write about it.
- Top Trending Topics. Discussing relevant topics is a great way to increase social media sharing. Get on board and promote your business while you’re at it.
- Most Popular or Best of Lists. People love to see the most loved items being recommended by others. It makes it seem like they have tried it before. Highlight the top-selling products, best-rated services, or best solution for a particular problem.
- Yearly Summaries or Predictions. Review past trends and predict future developments for SEO Content Writing.
- Life Hacks. People are always looking for new ways to simplify their lives. Give insight into how your product or services can make life easier, reduce stress, or save money for the finest SEO Content Writing. Search engine optimization
- Truth Busting. It is easy to attract people by dispelling myths related to your industry or area of expertise. Consider “6 things you didn’t know ….”” or “You have been doing… wrong all your lives.”
SEO Content Writing Tips
SEO Content Writing : Now that you have your content idea in place, it is time to start writing! A good piece of content should be written to sell an idea or concept and encourage readers to take action. They will hopefully take the action to buy your product or service, and share your work with others who might also be interested in it.
It is not easy to write good content that will perform well. Take a look at the following tips for SEO Content Writing.
Give it a killer title
People are drawn to titles because they want to hear what you have to share. Research has shown that numbers are good. Try titles like “The 20 Ways to …”,”, “Top 5 ways …”” and “The 7 Best …”.”. You should remember that titles can be as long as 50-60 characters. If you don’t want it cut off in search results pages, Google recommends this length.
Write For Your Audience
Remember to write for your reader. Your content must be useful and appealing to your readers’ interests. Provide helpful tips and answer questions for better SEO Content Writing.
Multiple Keywords Related
Google places a strong focus on related keywords. This includes words and phrases that are related to a topic. Use words that are often associated with your product/service.
Formatting is important to make it easy for readers to locate the content they need. Use bullet points, subheadings and numbered lists. Reduce the length of sentences to make them more concise and active. Long paragraphs can be broken up with line spacing to make them easier to read.
Longer Is Better
Although it is not a good idea to ramble on about nothing to make the page more interesting, there is general agreement that Google prefers longer content for best SEO Content Writing. This is a page with 2000 words or more. The time the visitor spends on the page indicates whether it provides more detailed, accurate, and useful information.
For years, great content has been the foundation of successful digital marketing campaigns. That is not likely to change. It will pay dividends to take the time to improve your content writing skills, and create high-performing, solid content now and in the long-term for better SEO Content Writing.