Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead: The Singer Was Not in His Usual Bullet-Proof Car, Say Sources:
Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead: Punjabi musician Sidhu Moosewala has been shot dead in Mansa district. Moosewala was a candidate for an election in Punjab Assembly polls on a Congress ticket from Mansa. (Twitter/@iSidhuMooseWala)
Canadian-based crime gangster Goldy Brar, who is a close aide to the Lawrence Bishnoi group, has claimed to be responsible for Sidhu’s murder.
Sidhu Moosewala Shot Dead:
The well-known Punjabi musician Sidhu Moosewala was killed in Jahawarke village in the Mansa district , on the Sunday. Two others were wounded in the shooting incident.
The shocking death of the pop singer will likely be a major political issue within the first few months of the term of the Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann. Here’s an overview of the most significant developments in the aftermath of the incident
1. Canadian-based crime gangster Goldy Brar, who is an to the Lawrence Bishnoi gang has claimed the responsibility for the murder of Sidhu Moosewala.
2. Moosewala was armed with four police officers for his security. the four, two of them were taken away from the security by government officials on Saturday
3. Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, also known as Sidhu Moosewala, had contested the Punjab Assembly elections on a Congress ticket from the Mansa constituency. He lost his first election against AAP’s then-sacked Cabinet minister Vijay Singla, who has been arrested for corruption.
4. Although the police haven’t provided any details however sources have said that they suspect an gangster’s involvement for the attack against Moosewala. In recent times, gangsters who resided in Canada were making ransom requests to numerous performers and Punjabi actors.
5. Sources told us that Moosewala normally travelled in his bulletproof Fortuner however, this Sunday, he drove by his other car, a luxury Thar which was not bullet-proof.
6. Police say eight attackers were able to attack Moosewala and three AK-94 rifles, which are not used in Punjab are discovered
7. In response to the murder of Sidhu Moosewala, CM Bhagwant Mann tweeted: “I am Shocked and deeply saddened by the horrific murder of Siddhu’s Moosewala. Every person involved will be a victim.
My prayers and thoughts are with his family and supporters across the globe. I urge everyone to remain at peace”
8. The Congress that was sacked from the power of Punjab this month and has called for that the government resign AAP CM Bhagwant Mann. “Murder that of an aspiring youngster Sidhu Moosewala has exposed the law and order issues in Punjab.
CM @BhagwantMann needs to resign immediately since he is the head of the home department . An explanation is required on the reason his security was taken away only a day before shooting,” Partap Singh Bajwa tweeted.
9. Congress chief Rahul Gandhi too mourned the loss of Moosewala. “Deeply devastated and shocked by the death of a promising Congress leader and artist Sidhu Moosewala. Heartfelt condolences to his family and all his fans around the globe,” the Congress leader tweeted.
10. Moosewala is from Moosa village located in Mansa district. His mom is the village chief and his father was a former soldier. He is extremely popular with the young having 6.9 million users on Instagram and over 1 million followers for his YouTube channel. his fame was met with criticism of his use of violence and drugs in his songs.
Sidhu Moose Wala was threatened from gangsters. Singer Mika Singh
A candid interview was conducted on India Today TV, Mika Singh suggested that gangsters are the ones in Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala’s murder.
Mika Singh, who is accused of being a gangster’s involvement in Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder.
Singer Mika Singh has revealed the fact that Sidhu Moose Wala received numerous threats from criminals. Mika Singh’s disclosure came shortly in the wake of Punjabi artist Sidhu Moose Wala was shot to death on the night of.
A candid interview was conducted in an exclusive interview with India Today TV, Mika Singh said that gangsters are the culprits behind the murder of Sidhu Wala.
“Four years ago he used to talk about threats from gangsters,” Mika Singh stated, adding that “Some gangsters might have tried to extort money from him this time.”
“Just this week, he traveled to Mumbai. He assured me that he could move around freely throughout Mumbai with no security. I suggested that he move to Mumbai in the near future,” Mika Singh further revealed.
Read More From IQ Magazines
Sidhu the Moose was one of the most well-known Punjabi performer with millions of followers. When asked about his rise in the heights of fame, Mika Singh said, “He was a major superstar. In just three years the actor had created an enormous reputation for himself. Not only in Punjab He was a cult figure across the globe.”